- Estimated Completion Mid 2028
- Starting from Mid 500
Canopy Towers 2, an exciting upcoming condominium project by Liberty Development Corporation, is set to grace the vibrant landscape of 5081 Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
Canopy Towers 2 elevates your living experience with the presence of two contemporary towers, reaching impressive heights of 21 and 38 stories, seamlessly connected by a sophisticated 6-story podium.
At ground level, residents will delight in the convenience of nearby retail choices that encircle the towers. Moreover, an intricately designed pedestrian area awaits, embellished with verdant landscaping and inviting seating arrangements. The contemporary exteriors of the towers exhibit a striking block-style architecture, establishing a unique landmark that enhances the Mississauga skyline.
● Hurontario St & Eglinton Ave, Mississauga
● Local Highways 403, 401, and 410
● Square One Shopping Centre is conveniently located just a five-minute drive away from Canopy Towers 2.
Transportation & Connectivity
● walking distance from Cooksville GO station, making your commute exceptionally convenient.
● Distance from Commuting options
● Close proximity to numerous MiWay transit bus routes
City Development & Growth
● The second-most populous municipality in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
● The city is a thriving hub, hosting a multitude of flourishing businesses and abundant job opportunities.
● Significant revitalization and development efforts are underway, encompassing a diverse range of projects spanning both residential and commercial sectors.
Nature & Recreation
● The Hurontario area boasts an abundance of parks and green spaces, with Kingsbridge Common, Greyshale Park, and Heritage Hills Park just a stone’s throw away, providing residents with easy access to nature and recreational amenities.
● Canopy Towers enjoys close proximity to Grand Highland Golf Course, Bathgate Golf Centre, and the scenic Applewood Hills Park, offering residents convenient access to leisure and outdoor activities.
Nearest Intersection: Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue East
Suite Types: Condominium
Suite Size(s): 410 sq ft – 775 sq ft
Amenities: Yoga Studio, Fitness Centre, Golf Simulator Room (x2), Party Room with Catering Kitchen & Private Dining, Business Centre with Boardroom, Pet Wash (1st Level), Pet Wash (3rd Level), Children’s Play Area, Games Room, Half Size Basketball Court, Moving Room (x2), Main Lobby, Lounge (Building C), Outdoor Amenity Terrace (3rd Level), Outdoor Amenity Terrace – South (8th Level, Building B), Outdoor Amenity Terrace – West (8th Level)
Liberty Development Corporation is a full service real estate development company. It is a leading development manager of commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. The principals of Liberty have over 30 years of hands-on experience in the development and construction industries.